Careful, Rachel -- that corn might pop.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Talking about the Simpsons made me think of this one. In the episode (years ago) when Maggie goes missing, Homer calls a lost child hotline. They put him on hold, and this is the hold music. Brilliant.
Gotta love any song with an electric sitar part, too.
This is one of those songs that turns up every night on the lite rock/love songs radio request show hosted by the female DJ with the soft, sultry voice. There's always some poor schmo who cheated on his girlfriend and she left him, and now he's begging her to give him another chance... via a 30-year-old Yacht Rock snoozer.
More Photoshop fun from PlanetHiltron.com, a site that imagines celebrities as "normal people" -- which means making them fat and/or old and giving them bad hair.
The pic of Amy and Blake doesn't look altered at all. My favorite is Madonna.
Demi & Ashton
Amy & Blake
See Vol. 1 here and Vol. 2 here.
From the Princeton Review, reported in the Orlando Sentinel (who told Princeton to suck it because Princeton makes you buy their entire college ranking report for this info.)
Randolph-Macon College? WTF is that?
Following is a list of the top party schools in the nation, according to Princeton Review's survey of 120,000 students.
1. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
2. University of Mississippi, University, Miss.
3. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
5. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
6. Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, Va.
7. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
8. University of Texas, Austin, Texas.
9. University of California- Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
10. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
11. University of New Hampshire, Durham, N.H.
12. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
13. University of Colorado, Boulder, Co.
14. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
15. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
16. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
18. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
19. University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
20. Loyola University-New Orleans, New Orleans, La.
Die Another Day (2002)
Live And Let Die (1973)
The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
A View To A Kill (1985)
Live And Let Die (1973)
The World Is Not Enough (1999)
Never Say Never Again (1983)
From Russia With Love (1963)
They forgot a good one: Moonraker (1979)